Sunday, May 24, 2015

Of Color, In Color: A New Clarissa Pose for Memorial Day Weekend

I can't help but noticing that whenever I post a Ms. Megaton Man sketch (a character whom I love to draw), it always gets significantly less views than even a lame but new piece of Megaton Man art (a character that is fun but whom I am more or less obliged to draw). Hmm. What exactly does this say about American society this Memorial Day weekend?!? I always wonder when I post a drawing, does color (vs. black and white) make a difference? (Does being of color make a difference?!) Discuss amongst yourselves...

At any rate, here is a drawing I made of Clarissa, developed from a toss-off warm-up pose from my sketchbook. Enjoy!


See Clarissa in action with Megaton Man and the Knight Watchman!

No comments:

Post a Comment